● Installed all new HVAC forced-air system, including a complete replacement of the ducting system.
● Converted house to propane for home heating, hot water heater and for cooking.
● New appliances: Frigidaire stove/oven, Bosch dishwasher, Samsung french-door 28cf refrigerator, and Rheem 50 gal water heater.
● Upgraded to code: main electrical panel, the sub-panel in the well house, and underground wiring to the garage and the well.
● Installed 29 new Pella windows with appropriate r-value for all seasons.
● Installed new exterior doors: front door, the patio slider door, and back door.
● Installed six interior Shaker-style, barn doors, and one new interior Shaker- style pre-hung door.
● Fully remodeled two bathrooms: paint, walls, electrical, vanities, sinks, fixtures, plumbing, medicine cabinets tiled shower and floor, frameless glass shower enclosure and deep, jetted Jacuzzi bathtub.
● Installed new laminate flooring throughout the whole house, except for porcelain floor tiling in the bathrooms.
● Updated the kitchen with a new butcher block countertop, and with a laminate countertop; double sink, copper 2-handled, tall faucet, and ¾ hp garbage disposal.
● Installed 5 new storage units/cupboards in the pantry area, which included shelves and drawers.
● Installed all new 2ft x 12ft deck, with extended steps, and a 6ft wide deck walkway connecting the new deck to existing decking overlooking the swimming pool area.
● Internal wiring was inspected and confirmed to code by a licensed electrician.
● Installed one new ceiling fan/light, and updated existing ceiling fans.
● Installed safety fencing to enclose the swimming pool area, including child-secure gates.
● Installed horse and esthetic fencing, (both three-rail vinyl and anti-climb wire), with numerous gates, enclosing four large pasture/ paddocks.
● A hay (or RV) steel storage building, 20ft x 31ft x 12ft.
● An enclosed steel garage, 22ft x 26ft x 9ft, with 2 rollup doors.
● Created a graded pad for a large barn.
● Created a large, graded riding/driving arena.
● Installed a new Flexcon 85 gallon pressure tank for the well.